Phoenix, AZ 85016
Whether you are buying or selling a home, my personal connection with (and interest in) my clients, coupled with my passion for the homes I represent, creates the environment to successfully bring Sellers and Buyers together.
Areas of Expertise – Buyer Clients
- My expertise in interpreting market data empowers me to prepare & negotiate your purchase to ensure the ultimate price and terms represent your best interests.
- Established area listing Brokers recognize me as a “closer” who represents qualified Buyers. As a result, these Brokers will encourage their Sellers to strongly consider our offers.
- I guarantee frequent, professional Communication throughout the buying/selling process.
- As an Arizona resident for over 40 years, I am uniquely qualified to identify your ideal geographic location and community.
- I am highly skilled and experienced in actively matching individuals and neighborhoods. Watching a new homeowner embrace and become a contributing member of their new community brings me great satisfaction.
- My community involvement and active participation equips me to place individuals and families in regions/neighborhoods best suited for their life aspirations.
Areas of Expertise – Selling Clients
- Seller clients benefit from my unique community knowledge, promising our ability to market your home within specialized, often underutilized niches.
- My long-established relationship with a professional sphere of active real estate colleagues ensures strong support of our listing inventory. “Good Agents like to show and sell well-represented homes.”
- Our marketing strategy marries the many unique, international strength of Coldwell Banker; with personalized local market knowledge and intimacy.
- We personalize our sales + marketing plan to best fit the Seller’s lifestyle and comfort level.
- I actively immerse myself in “Living the Arizona Lifestyle” as an avid swimmer, hiker, golfer and cyclist!
- My love of cooking & entertaining facilitates gathering individuals “around the table” for lively dialogue, community connecting, relaxation & sheer appreciation of great food & wine. “Water divides the people of the world, wine unites them!”
- A mother of two young adults, I have “participated my way” through various school, organization, athletic, philanthropic and other community networks.
- Each member of our team brings their unique-always fun!- lifestyle and talent to complement our support and success on behalf of our clients.
Communities I Serve
- Active Community Member – National Charity League
- All Saint’s Episcopal Day School
- University of Arizona
- Hope Kids
- Susan G. Komen
- Meals on Wheels
- Habitat for Humanity
Education and Training
- Accredited Buyer Representative, ABR
- Designated Previews Luxury Homes Specialist
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource, SFR
- Bachelor of Science, University of Arizona
- Over 25 years of Proven Success in Customer Service and Top Sales Achievements, both in Real Estate and the Hospitality Industries.
Awards and Designations
- Proud Recipient of the Coveted, internationally-recognized Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society; International President’s Circle Award and International President’s Elite Award; presented with high distinction.
- Executive Sales Associate distinction; the “best-of-the-best” of all Coldwell Banker Affiliates.
- Consistently Ranked in the Top 4% of all Coldwell Banker Associates Nationwide
- We are honored to be affiliated with the #1 Real Estate office in Arizona.
Meet Our Team
My philosophy is simple: it’s all about the client, and what the client needs from us. Identify the client’s needs, figure out the best way to service those needs, and then do the best job we can to perform that service and develop our relationship before, during and after close of escrow.
John has an extensive background in the Hotel/Resort Management industry with superior customer service and negotiating skills. He is committed to meeting the needs of both buyers and sellers, regardless if you're a first time home buyer or an experienced property owner. He has always been described as an honest, reliable and hard-working individual.
As a CBRB real estate professional with over 10 years of experience, John represents his clients with the highest standards of knowledge and professionalism. When buying or selling properties, be assured you will receive superior service working with a Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage agent and The DeVon Connors Team.
Education and Training
- B.A. Degree from Central Michigan University
- Arizona Association of Realtors Member
- Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors Member
- Arizona Regional MLS Member
- I ensure frequent, professional communication throughout the entire transaction process to Close of Escrow and beyond.
- Exceptional customer service before, during and after the transaction.
- Will listen, counsel, manage, market, sell and negotiate with your best interests in mind.
- Communicate updates & status every step of the way, during the transaction process.
For successful home Sales and Purchases, there are many “behind the scenes” activities that need to take place. The best transactions are those that go so smoothly, the client never is aware of the work required to make it happen. As the Team’s licensed Transaction Coordinator, April has access to day-to-day information related to Listings and Escrow Files and will facilitate and coordinate time lines, and paperwork and communication associated with each.
Areas of Expertise
- Escrow & Listing coordination
- Closing time line management
Education and Training
- Arizona School of Business & Real Estate – Licensed Transaction Coordinator
- Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration – Arizona State Univerisity
- Affiliated with the #1 Real Estate office in Arizona.
Awards and Designations
- Licensed Transaction Coordinator
About Admin & Title Team
Understood throughout the competitive Valley real estate market, the DeVon Connors “brand” has, for over 15 years, been hallmarked by a generosity of spirit whereby the client receives personal and superior support. The benefits of this strength are evidenced by the high number of multiple and repeat client transactions, and the high number of client referrals. The growth and development of the “Team” is based upon this brand reputation.
We currently have two real estate professionals supported by broker/manager Koena Tapscott; and a Licensed Transaction Coordinator. Whether Buying or Selling, a highly professional, “seamless” Transaction-start to finish-is guaranteed, due to our Team’s long-standing, proven partners. Dawn Robinson manages Equity Titles adjacent offices, and support/services each of our transactions-along with her Seasoned Team Members. Depending upon your personal circumstances we also have proven relationships/partnerships with a variety of reliable Lender’s Refer to our Black Book for details on a case of additional supportive partnerships.