DeVon Connors Team
Global Real Estate Advisor
DeVon Connors Team
Global Real Estate Advisor
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
3113 E Lincoln Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- SFR, ABR
Whether you are Buying or Selling a home, my personal connection with, my clients, and my passion for the homes I represent, creates the inspiration needed to successfully bring sellers and buyers together.
Education and Training
- Accredited Buyer Representative, ABR
- Designated Global Luxury Homes Specialist
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource, SFR
- Bachelor of Science, University of Arizona
- Over 30 years of Proven Success in Customer Service and Top Sales Achievements; both in Real Estate and the Hospitality Industries.
- Arizona Luxury Home Board Member (Past Chair)
Awards and Designations
- Proud Recipient of the Coveted, Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society; International President’s Circle Award and International President’s Elite Award; presented with high distinction – year after year.
- Executive Sales Association distinction; the “best-of-the-best” of all Coldwell Banker Affiliates.
- Consistently Ranked in the Top 2% of 88,000 Coldwell Banker Associates; Globally.
Areas of Expertise
- For Buyer clients, my expertise in interpreting market data empowers me to prepare & negotiate your purchase to ensure the ultimate price and terms represent your best interests.
- I guarantee frequent, professional communication throughout the buying/selling process.
- I am highly skilled and experienced in actively matching individuals and neighborhoods. Watching a new homeowner embrace, and become a contributing member of their new community brings me great satisfaction.
- My community involvement and active participation, equips me to place individuals and families in regions/neighborhoods best suited for their life aspirations.
- Seller client’s benefit from my unique community knowledge, promising our ability to market your home within specialized niches, not often utilized.
- My upfront time, and financial investment in gathering accurate information about your home, allows me to effectively sell it to the eventual Buyer – with minimal demand on your time.
- Our unsurpassed high quality marketing materials present your home in the best possible light; allowing its next owner to truly “try it on for size.”
- My thorough market knowledge and preparation ensures a smooth and successful transition through your Buyer’s Inspection and Appraisal phases.
- My clients are my number 1 priority. You will take comfort in my preparation, market knowledge, communications skills and work ethic.
- I actively immerse myself in “Living the Arizona Lifestyle” as an avid swimmer, hiker, golfer and cyclist.
- My love of cooking & entertaining facilitates gathering individuals “around the table” for lively dialog, community connecting, relaxation & sheer appreciation of great food & wine. “Water divides the people of the world; wine unites them!”
- The highest professional reward is acquiring lasting friendships with many clients, and a rich Referral Base.
- Women in Philanthropy (ASU Foundation)
- National Charity League
- All Saint’s Episcopal Church & Day School
- University of Arizona
- Scottsdale Community College
- Hope Kids
- Susan G. Komen
- Meals on Wheels
- Habitat for Humanity
Communities I Serve
- Paradise Valley
- Biltmore Area
- Phoenix Country Club
- Central Phoenix Corridor
- Urban Phoenix and Scottsdale
About Admin & Title Team
Understood throughout the competitive Valley real estate market, the DeVon Connors “brand” has, for over 20 years, been hallmarked by a generosity of spirit whereby the client receives personal and superior support. The benefits of this strength are evidenced by the high number of multiple and repeat client transactions, and the high number of client referrals. The growth and development of the “Team” is based upon this brand reputation.
We currently have two seasoned real estate professionals supported by broker/manager Koena Tapscott; and a Licensed Transaction Coordinator. Whether Buying or Selling, a highly professional, “seamless” Transaction-start to finish-is guaranteed, due to our Team’s long-standing, proven partners. Dawn Robinson manages Equity Titles adjacent offices, and support/services each of our transactions-along with her Seasoned Team Members. Depending upon your personal circumstances we also have proven relationships/partnerships with a variety of reliable Lender’s Refer to our Black Book for details on a case of additional supportive partnerships.